The community is along US 290 (Northwest Freeway), west of Grand Parkway. Formerly a rural area, Cypress is now one of the largest suburbs in the Houston area.
• Large commercial and residential developments came to the area during the 1990s.
• Cypress features several restaurants, parks, golf courses, outdoor recreational venues, retail and entertainment centers.
• Thanks to its proximity to major freeways and roads, Cypress homes have excellent accessibility to Houston neighborhoods and other key areas.
• Homes in Cypress are zoned to the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District, one of the fastest growing school districts in the country.
• Cypress is home to several master-planned communities including Bridgeland, Towne Lake, Kluge Lake, and Cypress Creek Lakes.
• Cypress features a wide selection of mostly single-family homes. Large estates, traditional two-story homes, and bungalows are available in the area. Architectural styles and home sizes vary.
• Development in the area brought a good number of new construction homes as well as plenty of options community-wise.
• Lot sizes can range between 10,000 to more than 100,000 square feet.
• Prices for Cypress homes for sale are between $200,000 to over $2.3M.