- EXCELLENT COMMUTE:While there are over 200,000 employees downtown, there are only about 6,000 residences (up from about 3,000 in 2014). Many people who live downtown also work there.
- HIGHLY ACCESSIBLE:Getting around Downtown is easy, thanks to a network of skywalks and tunnels. The Medical Center, EaDo, and Museum District are also highly accessible via METRORail, bus system, Houston B-Cycle, and Greenlink. In addition, most Downtown Condos are near the METRORail.
- GREAT DINING & CULTURAL OPTIONS: In addition to the 400+ Yelp-rated dining and retail establishments, Houston is home to the second largest theatre community in the US.
- CONDO LIVING:The majority of Downtown’s residential options are Historic Houston Lofts and Downtown Houston Condos which offer great “lock and leave” benefits.
- LUXURY AMENITIES:Building amenities vary, though most Downtown Houston condos offer rooftop terraces, conference rooms, fitness centers, and pools. Some feature 24-hour concierge and valet services.