- GREAT COMMUTE:The Energy Corridor is home to corporate or regional headquarters for firms like BP, Citgo, ConocoPhillips, Dow Chemical, ExxonMobil Chemical, and Foster Wheeler. The neighborhood offers a great commute for the 80,000+ individuals working in this area.
- TOP RATED SCHOOLS: Parts of the Energy Corridor are zoned to public schools which are ranked amongst the best schools in Texas (including Bush Elementary), according to the Houston’s Best Schools
- QUALITY SHOPPING & DINING: The Energy Corridor houses over sixty restaurants (including the award winning Le Mistral), top-rated hotels, nine shopping centers, and 150+ Yelp-rated retail establishments.
- NUMEROUS HOME OPTIONS: Home to some of the Best Gated Communities in Houston, Energy Corridor also features single-family homes, townhomes, and condos.
- FANTASTIC ACCESS:The neighborhood is located near many of Houston’s expressways including I-10/Katy Freeway, 610 Loop, Highway 290, and Beltway 8. Apart from nearby commercial and corporate establishments, residents also enjoy easy commute Downtown, Memorial City Mall/Memorial City Medical Center, Galleria, and Greenspoint.
- FUN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES:The Energy Corridor is along Katy Freeway (I-10), adjacent to George Bush Park, a 26,000-acre urban park. One of the largest business districts in Houston, Energy Corridor features various outdoor recreational options.