- CENTRAL LOCATION:As one of Houston’s key districts, the Galleria has shopping centers, hotels, schools, and offices within a stone’s throw of its homes.
- LUXURY HIGH-RISES: Galleria is home to posh residential condo buildingslike The Montebello, Cosmopolitan, Astoria and Villa d’Este. These high-rises have 24-hour staff, guards, secure parking, gated entrance, building security, tennis courts, pools, saunas, fitness rooms, well-kept grounds, roof top decks, and more. Porters, valet, building managers, concierges, trash, and dry cleaning pickup services are also available in some luxury buildings.
- WORLD-CLASS SHOPPING, DINING, AND ENTERTAINMENT:As Houston’s premier shopping destination, the Galleria/Uptown area is filled with fashion boutiques and various retail hotspots. Galleria homes are within minutes of over 425 dining and entertainment establishments.
- MAJOR JOB CENTER:The Galleria features more than 23 million square feet of office space and is one of Houston’s main business centers along with Downtown. Living in the area offers a great commute to anyone working nearby.
- STEADY REAL ESTATE MARKET GROWTH:Galleria real estate is among the best in Houston based on Land Value Appreciation. The district showcases a variety of options: chic condos in high-rise buildings, townhomes in gated communities, patio homes, and new construction custom-built homes.
- EASY ACCESSIBILITY:The Galleria is located along two major freeways, including Loop 610 and the Southwest Freeway. Major Houston thoroughfares line the district and provide additional access to other key Inner Loop hubs.